SUMMARY: B-Welders report to the Supervisor of the department and are responsible to ensure that product is welded to process, quality & required efficiency levels.
- Performs the running of the equipment set up by others or by himself
- Performs required quality checks to insure product is in compliance and in specification
- Notifies Group Leader and/or Supervisor(s) of product defects or other serious occurrences
- Documents and records all necessary information/data as per work cards and other company requirements
- Performs equipment operational checks
- Performs proper housekeeping, clean-up and 5 S requirements
- Performs all duties according to safety standards and company policies
- Any other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Able to weld all B category test welds
- 2 year of MIG welding experience
- Able to set-up and maintain own equipment
- Strong mathematical skills
- Able to repair weld
- Min. grade 12 or equivalent education
- Fluent in English
- Conscientious and punctual
- Willing to learn
- TIG & stainless steel experience an asset
- Pressure vessel MIG welding would be an asset
- Computer literate
- Blue print reading
- Capable of finishing welding
Qualified candidates will be required to complete an on-site weld test as an initial screening for this position.
Active Exhaust Corp.
Active Exhaust Corp. is a fast-growing manufacturer of exhaust systems for major global OEMs (non-automotive), with a solid commitment to excellence and innovation. We are a privately owned Canadian company with over 50 years of experience providing excellence in design, testing, engineering and manufacturing to its global customers. We operate from an 180,000 square foot facility, located in Scarborough, Ontario and we also operate production facilities in China and India.
YOU WANT A CAREER WITH ACTIVE EXHAUST… let us tell you why!
Active has solidified its position in the marketplace as a leader in the custom design and manufacturing of exhaust systems for spark ignited and diesel engines. We are industry leaders in a niche market that has seen unprecedented growth, especially over the past several years.
We are proud that our employees enjoy competitive salaries, extended health & dental benefits, RRSP matching, training and development opportunities – as well as our dynamic, fast paced work environment that offers employees a variety of new and unique professional challenges, opportunities for advancement and continuous learning, and plenty of room for growth!
If you are a passionate, intelligent, highly motivated, ambitious, team player looking to add value to a reputable and esteemed organization and make a significant contribution, then we encourage you to check out our current opportunities and submit your profile/resume online.
Company Website: www.activexhaust.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)